THE RESORT IS OPEN TO ALL GUESTS WHO ARE FULLY VACCINATED
Members and Guests
The safety of our staff, members, guests is our top priority, which is why we are making some changes to the way we operate.
Until further notice, members and guests aged 16 yrs and over must be fully vaccinated or provide a valid medical exemption to stay or visit Kyneton Bushland Resort.
Please be ready to show evidence of your vaccination status or medical exemption when you arrive at the Resort or use the facilities. Other people staying with you and visitors to the Resort must also show evidence they are fully vaccinated.
From 11.59pm Thursday 23rd December 2021 all staff, members, guests and visitors aged 8 and over MUST wear a face mask when inside any of the Resort buildings.
Kyneton Bushland Resort - A Unique Holiday Experience.
Kyneton Bushland Resort provides affordable, quality holiday accommodation in fully self-contained villas and apartments.
The Resort has 55 individual villas spread amongst 50 acres of natural Australian bushland. As well there are seven modern apartments overlooking the two hectare lake.
Rest, relax and enjoy the wonders of the Australian bush in an award-winning resort.
At Kyneton Bushland Resort you can create the holiday experience you are looking for, whether that’s getting away with the kids on a family holiday or enjoying a quiet getaway by yourselves where you can rest and relax.
Kyneton Bushland Resort also offers something unique to the interstate or overseas traveller being conveniently located in Central Victoria with its numerous wineries and many popular tourist areas including Daylesford – Spa Country, Macedon Ranges – Hanging Rock, Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne.
- Swimming in the resort's pool or unwinding in the spa and sauna;
- Playing 18 holes of mini golf or a game of chess or checkers on the giant board;
- Canoeing, fishing or swimming in the lake;
- Bringing your own bike to explore the resort and local area;
- Playing tennis or squash;
- Spotting Australian wildlife - guests have seen kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, numerous species of birds and reptiles, and enjoyed hand feeding possums during their stay;
- Enjoying subsidised golf at the nearby Kyneton Golf Club and Trentham Golf Club.
Timeshare is a practical concept that allows people to own a holiday interval (usually a week) in a resort. Because they share with many other owners in the expense of the construction and maintenance of the resort, they are assured of relatively inexpensive access to quality accommodation and facilities.