Becoming a Member at the Kyneton Bushland Resort
If you are interested in becoming a member at the Kyneton Bushland Resort or have any questions about timeshare please call the Resort on 03 5422 0888 or email us mailto:email@example.com
If your wanting to become a timeshare member at Kyneton Bushland Resort you can either purchase a fixed or floating week.
A floating week is $3000 and entitles you to one of 48 weeks of the year, the only time that you are unable to come to the Resort is during summer school holidays, these weeks are sold off as fixed time (weeks 52, 1, 2, and 3) and can also be purchase for approx. $5500.
Each year a maintenance fee per share is payable in July, once your maintenance fee is paid you will have access to your current week.
If you don’t wish to stay at Kyneton you don’t have to, you can use one of the two exchange companies that we deal with to exchange a week to another Resort in Australia or Overseas. The Exchange companies that we use are Dial an Exchange and RCI. Click here to view exchange company information.
Each member of the Kyneton Bushland Resort also has Day Use Rights, this means that you can come in and use the facilities here at the Resort. The member is allowed to bring no more guests than what they would be able to accommodate in a unit and the member must be present and take responsibility for the guests they have with them.
Benefits of Becoming a Timeshare Member are:
- Discounted weeks (bonus weeks) of accommodation through the Resort.
- Discount on rental rates for members wanting to stay at the Resort for the weekend.
- Exchange your week of timeshare at Kyneton with another Resort in Australia or even overseas using an exchange company.
- Members are able to run for the Board of Directors which oversee the running of the resort.
- Access to bonus weeks through the exchange company.
- Day use rights at the resort.